gravatar

Nature Republic

Today, I have found the cheapest, yet quality-wise Korean cosmetics and skin care products boutique here in the Philippines. :) It's. . . . Nature Republic! :)

Nature Republic is a South Korean cosmetics brand. Created in March 2009, Nature Republic is a cosmetics brand that utilizes natural ingredients for their products. The brand's philosophy is 'A Sense of the Beginning'.

I finally had the chance to visit their boutique at SM North EDSA. :)

My initial plan is to buy their BB Cream by Flower, which I read a lot of good reviews, but unfortunately, it was not available. I tried to look at other displayed products, and in my surprise, they're all cheap! :)

These are the products I bought:



Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

I am looking for a good serum, but I was overwhelmed with the number of serums they offer. Upon testing, the sale attendants keep on mentioning their Aloe Vera Gel. "This is our BEST-SELLER Sir." I was hesitant to buy since it sounded like another moisturizer, until they had showed me the poster I posted below. I hope after seeing this, you'll also go to the nearest Nature Republic boutique. HAHAHAHA.


You read it right. The product can be used from head to foot. :) Amazing, isn't it? This is my first time to encounter a product that can be beneficial to all parts of the body.






(You may click the image to enlarge details.) 


It doesn't just look nice, it smells good too! :)

I tried using it on my face. My initial reaction? It makes my face soft. It is also gentle on skin. I haven't had any allergic reaction.

I am always worried when using moisturizers, because most of them, make my face too oily. This Aloe Vera Gel keeps my face hydrated without being oily. :) I started using this every morning and night, after toner. :)

For a 300ml container, it only costs 245 Pesos or 6 Dollars! What a steal! :)

No doubt this is a BEST-SELLER. A must try product for Pogi Guys and Ganda Girls out there! :)

Eyebrow Pen

Because I was influenced by my favorite guy Youtube guru,  this is the time I am officially including eyebrow pen as part of my daily routine. :)







Look at before and after picture! :) Why is it just today that I have decided to use pen on brows? HAHA.

Bloggers are right. You must highlight the 3 important parts of your face- eyes, lips and cheeks. I have noticed that I can now leave the house with just a balm and defined eyebrows. :)


Here are also free sample products I got:


What I love most about samples is that I somehow discover new products I'll soon buy, or not to buy the product, because I was not delighted with the result.

All in all, I am happy with my Nature Republic experience. I also want to commend store attendants from SM North EDSA boutique. They are so accommodating, and answer all of my queries. I'll definitely be coming back. :)

MOA botique, please? :)


Lazada Philippines