gravatar

Couple Pullovers from Zalora

Yuletide is fast approaching. As the song goes, "It's the season to be jolly!" :) Aside from the true meaning of Christmas, and gifts which everyone expects, I am always looking forward to COLD WEATHER! :)

Why? It's the perfect time when I can wear my all-time favorite fashion statement. :)

If you are my Facebook friend, you will notice that I have been into pullovers or sweatshirts these days. I am a patron of H&M, Zara, Aero, Jack & Jones, Pull bear and OVS. I was able to get good finds in Mogao and American Boulevard too. :)





I remember one Christmas in the Philippines when the term SMP or Samahan ng Malalamig ang Pasko was a hit among netizens and Filipinos. Yes, I am a forced member of this circle. Haha. That's the reason why I love pullovers during this season; no one's making Christmas warm. Hihi.

By the way, who associated romantic love to Christmas Day? Well. :)

Since we are already talking about Christmas and love (lucky for those who have. Haha.), why not achieve a look that you both will look good together? :)

Nowadays, couples express their love not only with one another, but also with how they dress- saying everyone, "WE ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP." I know some girl friends who buy men shirts just to have that "couple shirt" look. Worry no more, I have found a place where you and your love one, can look cute in matching couple shirts. . . .ZALORA! :) Zalora is the Asia's leading online fashion destination.

This site is not new to me. I already bought a Sunnie as a gift from their website. Upon browsing, I am also planning to buy some stuff from them. Don't worry, I'll make a review too! :)  



Isn't it cool? :) You can now let everyone show your love, at the same time keeping you on trend. ;) Perfect gift this season. :) I have searched their prices, and yes, a STEAL! :)

You may check out Zalora's other cool matching couple shirts HERE! :)

gravatar

This post is very useful for us. Because we have a lot o tips and tricks from this post. Thank you for this amazing post share. cute couple hoodies

gravatar

Thank you so much, Ms. Zohra. :)

Lazada Philippines