gravatar

Etude House Love Homme Everything BB Cream Review


Admit it, we all want to have a Korean skin--white complexion, flawless, glowing. . . .PERFECT SKIN!! :)

So what's the secret of KOREANS??

They say it's the BB Cream or the Blemish Balm Cream. For those of you who don't know BB Cream let Wikipedia defines it:

_________________________________________________________________________________

BB cream is promoted as an all-in-one facial cosmetic product to replace serum, moisturizer, primer, foundation, and sunblock. It can be worn alone as a tinted moisturizer, over serum and moisturizer as a regular foundation, and under powder, depending on the desired amount of coverage.

_________________________________________________________________________________

YES!! I'm a fan of BB Cream. I tried bunch of this in the market. Aside from hopes to have a Korean skin, one reason I started buying this is that this is the only cosmetic that is ACCEPTABLE by the society for men. AGREE?? :) Imagine a man buying foundation, lipgloss, concealer and eyeliner. . . .what would you think of him?? Gay right?? HAHA I remembered about 3 years ago, when there is no BB Cream line for men. But today?? Almost all brands have it and makeup companies are now producing makeup line for men. It just means that men are now patronizing makeup. Thanks to BB Cream!! :)

Enough with that.

Just for the record, my first BB Cream was Maybelline BB Stick. HAHA. Unfortunately I had breakouts with it.

We are required to put makeup during our Radio and TV Performance classes so even if no one likes it, we need look good on TV. That's where my quest of finding the perfect makeup for me begins. Since I was not satisfied with Maybelline, I looked for another brand and came across with this Etude Love Homme Everything BB Cream.




Product to be reviewed: Etude House Love Homme BB Cream
Price: 678 Pesos/ 15-20$
Net WT: 60g
Where to buy: All Etude House nationwide
Where did I buy: Etude House SM Manila
For: Moisturizing, Whitening, Concealing, Wrinkle Improvement

The BOX:

The box looks very manly. They are very proud to say that their BB Cream has SPF 30/PA++, anti wrinkle and whitening. What I like most is the stand. You can display your BB Cream anywhere. :)


Promise:

BB Cream moisturizing coverage conceals facial imperfections with natural look, whitening, wrinkle improvement and UV Protection (SPF 30/PA**) formula.


Directions:

Apply cream to all areas of the face. Pat to finish.


Swatch:

Here's a swatch of the product:


BB Cream when blended on hand:


It blends well on my skin. You can't even notice where I put the BB Cream. My skin feels more moisturized and glowing.


The side with BB looks glowing and refined.

After setting it with powder:


Pogi Points:

1. It moisturizes my skin well, giving it glow. I didn't put moisturizer before using this, and still leaves my skin not just enough but well moisturized.

2. Looks good on pictures. It looks like you are wearing nothing.


3. It has on and off at the back. So it will not spill in your bag.

4. Good for starters in BB Cream or makeup. You will not look like a clown even you put much on your face. It is easy to blend.

5. Best for men who like light coverage or no make up look.

6. A good makeup base.

7. It has SPF, anti-wrinkle and whitening ingredients.


Downside:

1. It gives a dewy finish. I always need to use blotting sheets to remove oil.

2. Not good for men who have oily skin. You need to put setting powder to make it matte.

3. Has a sheer coverage. Not for men who like full coverage or have blemishes.

4. Smells like glue and leaves a creamy feeling on skin.

5. For its price, I think I can buy a cheaper at the same time has better quality than this BB Cream.


Ratings:

I will give Etude Love Homme Everything BB Cream a POGI POINTS OF 3/5 


Mr. Pogi says:

If you have a dry to normal skin and want a simple coverage on your face, Etude Love Everything BB Cream is perfect for you. As much as I want the coverage, I have a combination skin which makes it more oily. Actually, it is a good makeup base. If you can see my picture with setting powder, it looks natural.

Again, we all have different skin types. What works on me might not work on you, vice versa. SMILE!! :)

Gamsahabnida!! :)

gravatar

Hi Mr. Pogi,

Di ko alam na meron din pala na BB cream for men ang Etude House. Thanks for sharing!

~Pauline @Kallony

gravatar

I have oily skin and acne scars, ano po kayang bagay ng bb cream sakin? Need ur suggestion...

Lazada Philippines